- Take turns putting an object in a box. Shake the box and ask “What do you think is making that sound?”
- How many words can you think of that rhyme with toe?
- Act out these verbs in order: carry, wash, rest, hop
- “I wear a hard hat, use a hose, climb a ladder, and put out fires. Who am I? What do I drive?”
- Make up three new year’s resolutions.
- Name ten things used during: winter, spring, summer, fall
- Explain what a ‘joke’ is. Tell a joke.
- Tell how to: ice skate, ski, snowboard. How are they the same? How are they different?
Vocabulary: mittens, coat, scarf, skates, skis, mountains, snowflakes, bear, fox, owl, blue, white, gray, shivering, freezing, cocoa
Book: The Mitten by Jan Brett; Thomas’ Snowsuit by Robert Munsch