- Read a story and ask your child three questions. Have the child point to or tell the answer.
- Go on a scavenger hunt. Find 8 things that begin with the “T” sound.
- Name three rhyming words that end with: ___an, __en, __in, __un.
- Act out these verbs in order: cut, jump, sit, walk.
- Name three kinds of flowers. What color are they? Which is your favorite?
- Tell how to plant seeds. What seeds would you plant in a garden?
- Think about cleaning your bike. What would you: need, do first, do last.
- School will be out soon. Think of ten things you will do during summer vacation.
Vocabulary: plants, animals, baby, adult, forest, garden, playground, daffodil, daisy, caterpillar, butterfly, bouquet, seeds, bloom
Book: Planting a Rainbow by Lois Ehlert