- Have a picnic. Point to all the foods, then point to all the dishes.
- Think of all the people you know whose names start with “J.”
- Go outside and rhyme words with what you see. (park-bark, bee-see).
- Name 5 animals that live in a forest, farm, jungle.
- Plan a picnic. What will you bring? What will you eat?
- Name three animals that: swim, fly, run, dig.
- Make a puppet, tell a story about your puppet.
- Go outside and find three things that start with “ch.”
Vocabulary: sandals, swimming pool, picnic, hula hoop, bicycle, wagon, river, zoo, tiger, elephant, lawn mower, outside, inside
Book: Put Me In the Zoo by Robert Lopshire