- Clap out the syllables in your vocabulary words.
- Pretend you are going on a camping trip. Find things in your house that you will need on your trip.
- Name as many vegetables as you can think of.
- Make an obstacle course : tell the child to go over/around/under/through parts of the obstacle course.
- Describe fireworks.
- Tell three things you know about: baseball, frisbee, golf.
- Tell about different places you can go swimming. Who works at these places?
- Name three things that can melt.
Vocabulary: soldier, fire fighter, beach, island, campsite, canoe, frisbee, camera, barbeque, 4th of July, fireworks, temperature
Book: We’re Going on a Bear Hunt by Michael Rosen