- What sounds do you hear in a kitchen?
- Where do these people work: chef, farmer, pilot.
- Find three things in the kitchen you can use to measure.
- Learn a song about turkeys.
- Tell everything you know about the pilgrims.
- Name all the types of pie you can think of. What kind is your favorite?
- Name three words that begin with: br_____, cr_____, pl_____, fl_____.
- Explain what “thankful” means. Tell what you are thankful for on Thanksgiving.
Vocabulary: farmer, chef, pilot, pilgrim, siblings, relatives, cookbook, measure, mix, pie, mashed, bake, boil, thankful, cornucopia
Book: The Giving Tree by Shel Silverstein; Five Silly Turkeys by Salina Yoon