We cultivate a culture of excellence through our core values.
- We are driven by personal & professional accountability which inspires continued growth and intentionality.
- We collaborate within the clinic and with professionals in the community to ensure quality and comprehensive care for our clients.
- We treat our fellow team members as well as our clients with honesty, integrity, and respect.
- We focus on building strong relationships within our team so we can unite to best serve our clients.
- We choose to be positive spirits who demonstrate compassion in order to make a difference in our community.
- We strive to provide quality services to ensure the success of our clients.
- We take the initiative to continually improve and expand our therapeutic knowledge.
In 2008, Chatterbox was opened by Kirsten Ulias and Nikki Kerns who were dedicated to providing exceptional pediatric therapy services to the Treasure Valley. Kirsten and Nikki both graduated from Idaho State University with a Master’s Degree in Speech-Language Pathology. The first Chatterbox clinic in Meridian had only two therapy rooms, and the therapists provided services in the clinic and through the Infant Toddler Program. The growing demand for speech/language services led to the closure of the Meridian clinic and the opening of a Nampa and a Boise clinic in 2011. To better serve our families, occupational therapy services were added in 2014, and academic services through the ACHIEVE Program were added in 2016. Today, Chatterbox continues to provide premier services in our two thriving clinics and as contractors with local school districts!
Check out our latest activities, parent information handouts, and more!
Come join our team and find out what makes Chatterbox so unique!
How can we help?