Our speech-language pathologists provide individualized treatment to improve a variety of communication skills.
What do Speech-Language Pathologists treat?
Based on each child’s age and strengths/needs, our speech-language pathologists use a variety of therapy strategies and techniques to improve communication skills to meet their specific goals. Parental involvement in therapy is beneficial to supporting the child’s speech and language development in the home and other settings.
Our Speech-Language Pathologists specialize in individualized evaluation and treatment plans for children with:
- Speech delays/disorders
- Language delays/disorders
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Down Syndrome
- Tongue Thrust
- Augmentative & Alternative Communication (AAC) needs
- Fluency (stuttering) issues
- Cognitive impairments
- Cochlear Implants
- Learning Disabilities
- Bilingual needs (Spanish-speaking)
All Chatterbox Speech-Language Pathologists hold Master’s degrees from nationally accredited universities where they completed the necessary coursework and clinical practicums. Our therapists are licensed by the State of Idaho, and the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA).
Chatterbox Pediatric Therapy Center has speech-language pathologists who specialize in the following areas:
- Childhood Apraxia of Speech (CAS)
- Hanen Method – It Takes Two to Talk
- Augmentative & Alternative Communication (AAC)
- Tongue Thrust and Orofacial Myofunctional Disorders
- Behavior Modification
- Bilingual Therapy (Spanish-speaking)